Vasco Translator V4
Instant translator with 108 languages and free lifetime connectivity
The instant translator that lets you speak like a local
Interact with locals and quickly become familiar with your environment wherever you go. You can speak, read, and participate in dynamic discussions. Our AI translator combines 10 language translation engines for the most optimal translation results. We are at your side when you travel, work, and study abroad, so don't worry. We do the thinking, so you can do the talking.
Free & Unlimited Connectivity
All translator devices require network connectivity. Vasco is the only translator on the market that provides free and unlimited connectivity for life!
- Pre-installed SIM card
- Na data limits or additional costs
- Works in nearly 200 countries
- Ready to work out-of-the-box
Understand up to 108 languages
The Vasco AI translator uses 10 best translation engines in one, easy-to-use device. We will break language barriers for you so that you can immerse yourself in the experience. With Vasco Translator V4, you can:
- Translate text on images in 108 languages
- Translate single words and phrases in 90 languages
- Translate speech in 76 languages
- Memorise vocabulary in 28 languages
Comprehensive Instant Translator
The Vasco AI translator is equipped with many useful communication functionalities. Thanks to this instant translator, you will feel more confident at work, school or on your travels. Vasco Translator will also prove useful when learning languages.
- Voice Translator: Understand speech with a push of a button
- Photo Translator: Understand text on images
- Text Translator: Understand typed-in or recorded phrases
- MultiTalk: Create chat rooms and have multilingual conversations in real time
- Learning App: Memorise vocabulary in 28 languages
More than a simple translator
Connect with the majority of people on the planet and make friends all across the world. Anywhere you travel, the Vasco AI translation device enables you to communicate like a native speaker. Use this instant translator during:
- Holidays in a foreign country
- Business-related travels
- Talking to your in-laws from abroad
Easily translate even in the noisiest environments
You won't be bothered by the cost of the Internet
Sound like a native speaker
Charge once. Translate for days
Memorise vocabulary in a language of choice
Get a crystal-clear view on a big 5-inch screen
Shocks, water, and dust won't stop the translations
Get your message across without misunderstandings
Input and translate any text
Understand a menu, schedule, foreign alphabet, etc.
Ensure your message is clear even in the noisiest environments
Speak 76 languages with one push of a button
Media about us
New technology provides instant voice and text translation in over 100 languages.
Vasco Electronics worked on the device capable of translating phrases, text on images and speech with up to 108 different languages.
The new device that translates images to communicate with over 90% of the world`s population.
Interview with Maciej Goralski, CEO of Vasco Electronics: "Why buy our product? For the same reason as buying a camera instead of settling for a smartphone".
- Vasco Translator V4
- Built-in international SIM card
- USB cable type-C
- Quick Start Guide and online user manual in English, Spanish and more languages
Choose your style
Quad-core Mediatek Helio A22 (MT6761) 64 bit
149 x 55 x 10 mm
149 x 55 x 10 mm
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (USA), Finnish, French (France), German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Ukrainian
Languages for photo translation
Languages for voice translation
Languages for text translation
Discover how many languages you can understand with the help of this AI translator:
See where the Vasco instant translator works
Forget about any additional expenses while travelling abroad. Vasco offers free lifetime Internet access for all your translation needs.
To check if Vasco Translator V4 supports Internet coverage in a specific country, simply enter the country name in the search bar or click on the country on the map.
How to translate a photo with Vasco Translator V4?
To translate images with Vasco Translator V4, follow just a few steps.
- Step 1: Open the 'Photo Translator' from the main menu on the device.
- Step 2: Choose your preferred target languages.
- Step 3: Take a picture of the text you want to translate.
- Step 4: Once the photo is captured, the device will automatically recognize and translate the text, displaying the translation on the screen.
How to translate voice with Vasco Translator V4?
If you wonder how to use voice translator feature, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Open the 'Voice Translator' feature on your device.
- Step 2: Choose your preferred source and target languages.
- Step 3: Press and hold the microphone button on the Vasco Translator V4 device. You can use either digital or physical buttons on the side of the device.
- Step 4: Speak clearly into the device.
- Step 5: Release the microphone button once you finish speaking.
- Step 6: Wait for the device to both display and speak out loud the translation in the target language (if the language is supported with pronunciation).
How to translate text with Vasco Translator V4?
To use text translator, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Access the 'Text Translator' feature on the Vasco Translator V4 device.
- Step 2: Select the desired language pair.
- Step 3: Type in or speak out the text you want to translate.
- Step 4: Wait for the device to provide a translation of the text. You can also hear the pronunciation of the phrase.
How to chat with translation using Vasco Translator V4?
To chat with translation using Vasco Translator V4, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Select the MultiTalk application from the main menu of the Vasco Translator V4 device.
- Step 2: Create or join the existing chat with translation.
- Step 3: Press and hold the microphone button for your language, and speak clearly into the device. You can also type your message in.
- Step 4: Wait for the device to translate your message, so it is displayed in the chat interface. The other users can also listen to its pronunciation.
- Step 5: All chat members can text in their preferred language, and you will be able to read and listen to translation in your own chosen one.
How come the device provides free lifetime Internet?
With Vasco Translator V4, you can enjoy free lifetime Internet access in nearly 200 countries thanks to its built-in SIM card. This eliminates the need for Wi-Fi or extra data charges when using the device for translation purposes. You won't have to worry about topping up the card throughout your time using the device, making it a convenient tool for travel or areas with limited Wi-Fi connectivity.
Do all languages come with pronunciation?
Vasco Translator V4 offers pronunciation support for most languages. You can also add Bulgarian, Hebrew, and Croatian to this group by aquiring their additional pronunciation. Why it might be necessary? It allows you to use and learn the correct pronunciation of translated phrases, which can be particularly useful for communication with native speakers or for language learning. If you know you might need the pronunciation of any of those languages at work, travel or school, it might be beneficial to get them.
How come different features have a different amount of languages?
Vasco Translator V4 has different language support for its features due to varying complexity and resource availability. For instance, voice translation requires advanced speech recognition technology and resources, which may not be available for all languages. As a result, certain features may support fewer languages compared to others.
Back to top