The Shop vasco-electronics.co.uk shop, hereinafter referred to as the Shop, is the property of and is handled by Vasco Electronics Sp.z o.o. S.K.A. with its registered office in Kraków, Poland, al. Pokoju 1 lok. CTA/350, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS No: 0000421705, REGON (Business Registry No): 122581850, NIP (National Tax ID No): 6772369151.
Shop’s Terms of Service
1. The terms used in the Terms of Service are assigned with the following meaning:
- Client – a natural person, a legal person or an organisational unit, which is not a legal person, and which is assigned with legal capability on the grounds of special provisions, which purchases products and places orders as part of the Shop;
- Consumer - a natural person which, in transactions, acts for the purposes not related to its commercial, economic or professional activity,
- Terms of Service - these Terms of Service of providing e-services as a part of the e-shop vasco-electronics.co.uk;
- Shop - the Internet service available at: vasco-electronics.co.uk where the Client may do shopping;
- Products - products presented in the e-Shop;
- Sale Agreement - the Agreement in accordance with which the seller obliges itself to transfer the property of objects onto the purchaser and issue an object to the purchaser, and the purchaser obliges itself to collect such an object and pay a price to the seller by means of the e-Shop, concluded by and between: Vasco Electronics Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. and the Client entered into with the use of the e-Shop service;
- Order - the Client’s declaration of will aiming directly at concluding the Sale Agreement, specifying the type, quantity and price of Goods.
2. General provisions
- 2.1. Selling is performed in the Shop in accordance with the regulations presented below.
- 2.2. These Terms of Service are the regulations referred to in Directive 2000/31/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 on certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce, in the internal market of 8 June 2000 (O.J. UE.L No 178, page 1) and Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No 144, item 1204, as amended, hereinafter referred to as “the act on providing services by electronic means”).
- 2.3. The Client ordering in the Shop should become familiar with the reading of these Terms of Service. At the time of ordering the Order, the Client will be asked for accepting the provisions of these Terms of Service by means of the functionality shared, i.e. a checkbox.
- 2.4. Clients may gain access to these Terms of Service each time by means of a cross-reference posted on the home page of the Shop: https://vasco-electronics.co.uk/terms-and-conditions and they may load it and prepare its printout.
- 2.5. The data concerning the Products provided on the websites of the Shop, including but not limited to their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and their prices, are informative in nature and they constitute an invitation to enter into an agreement, and not an offer.
3. The rules for using the e-Shop and the procedure for concluding the Sale Agreement
- 3.1. The orders for the Products offered at the Shop’s website may be placed by telephone or e-mail.
- 3.2. The orders may be placed at vasco-electronics.co.uk and via e-mail 24/7. Telephone orders may be placed during the hours provided in the “Contact” tab.
- 3.3. In order to enter into the Sale Agreement, it is necessary to go to https://vasco-electronics.co.uk, select goods, add the chosen goods to the basket and take subsequent activities, based on the messages displayed to the Client and other information available at the website.
- 3.4. During placing the Order - until the button “Order and pay” is pressed down - the Client has a possibility of modifying the data entered and Goods selected. For this purpose, it is necessary to follow the messages displayed to the Client and information available on the website.
- 3.5. When the Client using the e-Shop provides all the required data, the summary of the Order placed is displayed. The summary of the Order placed will include information concerning the following:
- a) the object of the order
- b) the unit and the total price for the products or services ordered, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- c) the payment method selected,
- d) the delivery method selected.
- 3.6. Placing the Order by the Client constitutes the declaration of will for concluding the Sale Agreement with Vasco Electronics Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. in accordance with the reading of these Terms of Service.
- 3.7. The Agreement is deemed as concluded when the Client clicks on the “Order and pay” button.
- 3.8. After placing the Order, the Client will receive an e-mail titled “Order confirmation” including the final confirmation of all the essential elements of the Order.
- 3.9. The Sale Agreement is concluded in English in the reading consistent with the Terms of Service.
- 3.10. It is impermissible for the Client to post any illegal content as part of the Shop services.
- 3.11. The Client is obliged to use the Shop’s website in the manner consistent with law and respecting the personal rights and intellectual property of the Shop and third parties.
- 3.12. The Client is obliged to abide by the prohibition of overusing electronic communication means and not to deliver, by means of or to the Shop’s systems, the following content:
- a) resulting in the disturbance of work or overloading of the Shop’s systems or systems of other entities participating, directly or indirectly, in providing services by electronic means,
- b) infringing the personal rights of third parties or legitimate interests of the Shop, violating commonly applicable social norms or good practices,
- c) inconsistent with the commonly applicable provisions of law.
4. Payment and delivery
- 4.1. All the prices are provided in the e-Shop in Pounds sterling (GBP) and include VAT. The price specified for each product is binding as of placing the Order. The delivery cost is added to the presented prices. The delivery costs are added to the total cost during the check-out.
- 4.2. Delivery costs are provided prior to the Order placing.
- 4.3. Parcels are delivered by UPS and, when sent beyond the European Union, - by EMS courier. If sent to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Norther Ireland, the delivery due date is 3-4 days. If sent abroad, delivery takes up to 14 days.
- 4.4. Parcels prices:
- a) UPS Courier (prepayment) - GBP 0,
- b) UPS Courier (cash on delivery) - GBP 6.
- 4.5. Payments for shopping and delivery may be performed in the Shop by the following means:
- - cash upon delivery,
- - by wire transfer in advance to the bank account of Vasco Electronics,
- - credit or debit card.
- 4.7. Each order is fulfilled together with an invoice confirming the purchase amount and specifying the products purchased.
- 4.8. The conclusion of the Agreement is acknowledged by the Shop immediately on a durable data carrier not later than as of delivering the objects.
5. Information on personal data processingPursuant to Article 13.1 and 13.2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in relation to personal data processing and on the unconstrained flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) O.J. EU. L 119 of 4 May 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), we hereby inform that:
- 5.1. The administrator of your personal data is Vasco Electronics Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A with its registered office in Kraków, Poland, al. Pokoju 1 lok. CTA/350, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS No 0000421705, REGON (Business Registry No): 122581850, NIP (National Tax ID No): 6772369151.
- 5.2. Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- 1. Opening an account necessary for placing an order;
- 2. Concluding and performing a sale agreement (a sale agreement, appropriately for product properties, is understood also as an agreement on providing services by electronic means),
- 3. Delivering the goods ordered,
- 4. Fulfilling tax obligations of the administrator of personal data.
- 5.3. A legal basis for personal data processing is Article 6.1.(a) and (b) of GDPR;
- 5.4. The following categories of your personal data will be processed:
Name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, residence address, company name and Tax ID No.
- 5.5. Your personal data will be disclosed and processed by:
- 1. Vasco Electronics Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością S.K.A. with its registered office in Kraków, Poland, al. Pokoju 1 lok. CTA/350, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS No 0000421705, REGON (Business Registry No): 122581850, NIP (National Tax ID No): 6772369151,
- 2. A post operator or courier,
- 3. An entity providing the services of WWW Hosting;
- 5.6. Your personal data will be processed in the period of the sales agreement performance (a sales agreement, appropriately for product properties, is understood also as agreement on providing services by electronic means) and for a period necessary for the administrator to fulfil its tax obligations;
- 5.7. Providing your personal data is indispensable for agreement concluding and performing by Vasco Electronics in accordance with the Terms of Service for selling goods and providing services by electronic means as part of the e-Shop https://vasco-electronics.co.uk. If you do not provide your personal data outlined in point 4 of this informative clause, the Shop will not be able to fulfil the order in accordance with the Terms of Service for selling goods and providing services by electronic means as part of the e-Shop https://vasco-electronics.co.uk.
- 5.8. You are entitled to access the content of your personal data, a right to demand their correction, deletion or limitation of processing, a right to file objection towards processing and a right to submit a complaint to Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, Telephone: 0303 123 1113, Fax: 01625 524510.
- 5.9. Your personal data will be used neither for the automatized decision-making nor profiling, referred to in Article 22 of GDPR.
- 5.10. Your personal data, since the Client uses a Google browser, Gmail account, and consequently servers located beyond the EU, may be sent outside the borders of the European Economic Area.
6 . Returns and withdrawal from the Agreement
- 6.1. The Consumer renders the right to withdraw from the agreement on goods purchase in the e-Shop within 14 days of collecting a parcel, without providing any reasons.
- 6.2. Time for withdrawing from the Agreement expires upon 14 days of the date on which the Client got into possession of objects or on which a third person other than a courier and indicated by the Client, got into possession of such objects.
- 6.3. Withdrawing from the Agreement should have a form of an unequivocal declaration of will submitted in writing by e-mail, traditional post or by telephone. A detailed procedure of withdrawing from the Agreement and an exemplary form for withdrawing from the Agreement is included in the “Returns” subpage.
- 6.4. The Consumer should ship the object back within 14 days of the date of withdrawing from the Agreement to the following address: Vasco Electronics, 80-83 Long Lane, London EC1A 9ET. Information on goods return may be provided at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone under number 020 3514 7163.
- 6.5. We will send the acknowledgement to the Consumer concerning the reception of information on withdrawing from the Agreement on a durable data carrier, in the form of an e-mail, promptly upon receiving an unequivocal declaration on withdrawing from the Agreement.
- 6.6. The costs of sending the goods returned are borne by the Consumer.
- 6.7. If the Consumer chose a delivery method other than the cheapest one offered by the Shop, the Shop is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer with its additional costs.
- 7.1. The Shop is obliged to deliver goods without any defects.
- 7.2. The Shop, as the seller, is responsible towards the Client, who is a consumer, for the nonconformity of the product, which was purchased by such a consumer, with the Sale Agreement, within the scope specified in the rules concerning the special conditions of consumer sale.
- 7.3. Complaints arising from the infringement of the Client’s rights guaranteed by law or based on these Terms of Service must be directed to: email@example.com or by telephone under number 020 3514 7163 or by post to the following address: Vasco Electronics, 80-83 Long Lane, London EC1A 9ET.
- 7.4. The Shop will respond to the Client’s complaint immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of submitting it. If the Shop fails to respond within the time stated above, it means that the Seller accepted the complaint as justified.
- 7.5. In order to facilitate a complaint procedure, the content of the parcel should be verified in the presence of the courier. If there is parcel damage or inconsistency of the content with the order, it must be reported to the courier in order to prepare a damage report. A signed report will facilitate the complaint consideration.
- 7.6. It is recommended to provide the following information in the Client’s complaint description:
- a) nformation and circumstances concerning the object of the complaint, especially the type and date of defect occurrence;
- b) a demand for making the Product consistent with the Sale Agreement or a declaration on reducing a price, or withdrawing from the Sale Agreement; and
- c) contact data of a complainer – it will facilitate and accelerate the complaint consideration by the Seller. The requirements provided in the preceding sentence are recommendations only and they do not affect the effectiveness of the complaints submitted with the omission of the recommended complaint description.
- 7.7. We will promptly send the acknowledgement to the Client concerning the reception of a complaint on a durable data carrier, in the form of an e-mail.
- 7.8. All the products available in the Shop are subject to a 24-months’ guarantee.
- 7.9. The Guarantee does not apply in the event of damage caused by incorrect use, maintenance inconsistent with the user’s manual or wear and tear.
- 7.10. The Guarantee does not apply also to damage caused by flooding, crushing or crumpling.
- 7.11. A product shipped for complaint and not collected by the Client within 1 year will be disposed of.
- 7.12. More information on the complaint is provided on the Shop’s website on the “Complaints” subpage.
8. ODR InformationThe ODR Platform is an interactive website which is an access point for consumers and entrepreneurs which desire to resolve a dispute by non-court measures (ODR ― Online Dispute Resolution). This platform enables filing a complaint concerning goods or services purchased via the Internet, in the United Kingdom and abroad. The above takes place through filling in an electronic form and finding a proper entity which will handle the dispute. All the institutions specified in the platform have been verified, what guarantees that they satisfy the applicable provisions of law and that they are registered by state bodies. The platform is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home2.show. We provide our e-mail address as the first contact point: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Technical requirements
- 9.1. Vasco Electronics sells goods through an organised e-shop via the Internet.
- 9.2. In order to use the e-shop, the Client should, at his/her own, obtain access to a computer station or user’s device with access to the Internet.
- 9.4. We hereby inform that using services provided by electronic means relates to a possible risk of infecting the IT system by unwanted software (virus).
- 9.5. In order to implement basic safety rules concerning using the Shop, it is recommended that the device which is used by the Client has, in particular, the following:
- a) anti-virus system with the recent version of viruses’ definitions and updates. An anti-virus programme must be up-to-date,
- b) an effective firewall,
- c) installed all the available updates of the operating system and Internet browser which refer to safety,
- e) software enabling the reading of files in the PDF format.
- 9.6. Apart from threats resulting from viruses, possible threats also include hackers’ attacks. The Shop hereby declares that it uses security measures aimed at disabling and considerable hampering of breaking into the system.
- 9.7. The Shop is not responsible for technical problems related to the defective functioning of the Client’s electronic equipment and for the lack of parameters enabling collecting data by the Client.
10. Concluding Provisions
- 10.1. The settlement of any disputes between Vasco Electronics Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. and the Client is subject to courts in accordance with the practice not infringing the collective interests of consumers.
- 10.2. The settlement of any disputes between Vasco Electronics Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. and the Client which is not a consumer, is subject to a court competent for Vasco Electronics Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. venue.
- 10.3. To any issues not settled herein, the provisions of the Act on providing services by electronic means and other provisions of the Polish law apply.
11. Amendments to the Terms of Service
- 11.1. Each Client will be informed on the planned amendments to the Regulations through posting a message at vasco-electronics.co.uk by the Service Provider concerning the amendments to the Terms of Service, including the list of Terms of Service amendments and such information will be kept on the website for the period of at least 14 subsequent calendar days, whereas Clients with the User’s Account will be additionally informed by the Service Provider through sending information to the e-mail address indicated in the registration form, containing the list of the Terms of Service amendments.
- 11.2. Informing on the changes to the Terms of Service will take place not later than 14 calendar days prior to the introduction of these changes. When the Client with the User’s Account does not accept the new reading of the Terms of Service, he/she is obliged to notify of this fact in writing to the address Vasco Electronics 80-83 Long Lane, London EC1A 9ET or by e-mail: email@example.com, within 14 days of informing on amending the Terms of Service.