- The administrator of your personal data, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998, is Vasco Electronics Sp. z o.o. SKA with its sales office at 80-83 Long Lane, EC1A 9ET London and its headquarters at Kraków, 31-548, al.Pokoju 1, CTA/350, Poland, registered in the Regional Court for Kraków Śródmieście XI, KRS: 0000421705, VAT EU number: GB187322591, referred to as “Administrator”.
- Your personal data is processed by the Administrator in order to process orders, complete transactions, run the Shop, and make sure of its proper functioning, customer service, process complaints and returns. Your personal data is not stored by the Administrator or disclosed to third parties.
- With your clear agreement, your personal data may be processed by the Administrator for marketing actions, including sending marketing offers via e-mail to the address provided.
- You have the right to access, edit and delete your personal data.
- You have the right to set the level of privacy and kind of cookies accepted.
- Upholding your session (after logging in) so you do not need to type in your login and password on each site,
- Customizing the service to your individual needs,
- Creating viewing statistics.
- Information about the possibility of changing cookies settings in most popular browsers:
- Google Chrome:
In the top right corner click on Settings -> Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section click “Content settings”. In the “Cookies” section you can change the following settings: clear cookies, block cookies, allow cookies, default cookie settings, cookies exceptions.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0:
In the top right corner choose Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy. Set the level and confirm with OK.
- Mozilla Firefox:
In the menu choose: Tools -> Options -> Privacy. Activate “Firefox will use the user’s settings.” Tick or untick “I accept cookies.”
In the menu choose Tools -> Preferences -> Advanced. Tick or untick “cookies”.
In the menu choose “Preferences” and click “Security”. Choose the level of security using “Accept cookies”.
- Google Chrome:
- The Administrator does not collect, store, or disclose credit card details to third parties. Payments by credit card are processed by SixPayments, one of the biggest companies in Europe, known for its reliability.
- The Administrator collects the following personal data in order to process the order:
- name and surname
- delivery address
- contact details (phone number, e-mail)
- The Administrator takes the utmost measures to protect your personal data from third parties. We use all the necessary steps to secure the servers, connection and the Shop. Your connection, personal data and payments are secured with SSL certificate. Please make sure that you also take all the necessary steps in order to use the Internet securely.
- You have the right to ask for the kind of personal data stored by the Administrator. In order to do so, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.