We are a team of specialists with extraordinary ideas and personalities. If you would like to join us, you can check out our current job offers.
Vasco Electronics is an international company with offices across the United States and Europe, and employees around the world. “International” means that we speak many languages ourselves – it’s what we know, we love and what we’ve been working on for a very long time.
Our main goal is to help people communicate.
Our translators enable you to communicate in over 50 languages - used by over 90% of the world’s population. It doesn’t matter if you’re travelling for business or leisure, we’re here to help you crash all language barriers.
We do many things, we enjoy new challenges
We did projects with BBC Learning
At the very beginning of our existence, we were importing and distributing devices facilitating learning and translating foreign languages. In 2010, together with BBC Learning, we issued a series of English audio courses for foreigners called “BBC Expresso”. We also produced a series of CDs with great materials for all English learners at different levels.
We educate all the time
Education should be a constant process. We encourage our people to educate, we invest in education, we promote people within our organization. But that’s not all. We are well-trained at first aid by our CEO who is a paramedic. This is another example of how we love helping others.
We Are Restless Souls
We say we are restless souls, we catch opportunities, love challenges, reach for impossible. This is how we started working on the hardest project of all - a Vasco communicator device for people who are both blind and deaf. Itis the biggest challenge we are about to achieve and freed tens of thousands of people who are closed within their minds for lifetime. The method of communication has been proved to work and we are gathering sources and forces to engineer the final device and start mass production.
Horses? Why Not!
Some of us love horseback riding and that is why our newest application has been developed. HORSEmanago is a software that helps run horseback clubs by managing riders, instructors, horses and places allowing all horse-lovers for smooth communication and better care of their horses.
Our offices are pet-friendly. We know that dogs can keep up workplace happiness!
Did you know?
There has never been a war between two democratic countries. We love democracy and that is why we try to be a democratic company. We believe in democracy. We allow all our employees to decide about what we do and how we do it. You won’t feel like a small fish in a big pond. You will decide!
Current job offers
Digital Marketing Specialist - SEM/PPC/Adwords
We are Vasco Electronics - the world’s biggest performer of translation devices and software. We help people around the world with communication - during travelers, business negotiations and on the government & administration field. We have exist on the market for over 10 years. Our headquarters are located in Poland, the United States, Germany, and 10 more countries.
We’re growing fast and worldwide. Currently looking Digital Marketing Specialist - SEM/PPC/Adwords.
Where: Zabierzów, Eximus Business Park
- Manage and grow PPC accounts such as Google Ads (Google Search, Google Display Network, Google Merchant Center),
- Perform keyword research, manage large keyword lists and optimize bids,
- Campaign setup and optimization,
- Analyze different data sets and graphs to determine strategy and course of action for each account,
- Manage campaign budgets to attain company ROI goals across multiple platforms,
- Research best marketing practices to develop new ideas and strategies,
- Research and integrate new advertising features into PPC platforms and API tools.
- 5 years of related experience,
- experience of leading, optimising campaigns in Google Ads,
- Experience with Google Adwords & Google Tag Manager & Google Merchant Center,
- Experience in SEO, SEM, PPC,
- knowledge of e-commerce market,
- knowledge of prototyping and analysing tools (HotJar, Google Analytics),
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills,
- excellent interpersonal skills,
- excellent written and verbal communication, teamwork skills,
- analytical skills.
What do we offer:
- attractive salary,
- flexible hours,
- working in the fast growing company,
- close cooperation with very experienced specialists,
- flexibility - you’re planning your own day and duties,
- ability to grow in the company’s structure.
If you haven’t found anything for yourself, you can always send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to include the current GDPR clause that says you agree that we process your data for recruitment purposes.